Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 7

Wednesday, May 7

(Jenny is guest-writing this post for Kitty)

With his medicine, Bucky is much improved. And tonight James came home from New Jersey!

I wasn't able to visit Kitty today because I had to get home right after work to take Bucky out. I spoke to Lisa, the tech, this afternoon and gave my permission for them to do another ultrasound and another blood pressure check. She said that the bloodwork showed that Kitty's creatinine level had only come down the slightest bit. Dr. Forman called me around 4:30 or so to tell me that they hadn't found anything out of the ordinary on the ultrasound, again. He did say that they took some "aspirate" from Kitty's kidney (less invasive than a biopsy) to see if that would tell them anything. He also told me that she'd lost a little weight since she was last at MedVet, which was worrisome to me.

But he said that he planned to send her home tomorrow, so we'll see.

No comments: