Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 25

Sunday, May 25

Today I felt pretty bad again, but maybe a little better than yesterday. I still have diarrhea – maybe because my body’s adjusting to the extra fluids I’m getting sub-q? Both Jenny & James noticed me making some really big pees today and partially opening my mouth while I did it, like I was straining (hopefully to pass a kidney stone). Jenny called the doctor again today, and he got some pain medicine ready for me. James went and picked it up, but he won’t give it to me until I have my evening feeding (to make sure it makes it all the way down the tube & into my stomach). One of its side effects is lethargy, but at this point I’m just lying around anyway. James brought me downstairs once, but I went back upstairs almost right away. I’ve mostly been lying in my cuddle cup. Jenny bought another litter box so there will be one downstairs for me – maybe I’ll feel better about staying down there if I know there’s a convenient place to pee.

No comments: