Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 17


Saturday, May 17

James re-vet wrapped me with the new stuff Jenny bought, and I think he overdid it. I feel like I have 37 layers of latex around my waist! But I guess he wanted to make sure I didn't get it off.

This morning I threw up while James was giving me breakfast, so he only ended up giving me like 15 mL's of food.

After Beth's graduation, Jenny's mom wanted to see me (how nice!) so James let me out of the bedroom so I could visit with her in the hall. Unfortunately, Bailey also wanted to see me, but I sure didn't want her bugging me, so when she came up the stairs I hissed at her. Then she went back downstairs (mission accomplished!). I may have a tube sticking out of my side, but I'm still master of my domain.

I threw up again a couple of times around 9 p.m., a full 4 hours after I had dinner. I'm not sure what's up with that, but I hope I don't have some kind of infection. I feel pretty good otherwise. James gave me a regular feeding before bed - he figured that even if I threw up, at least I'd get some nutrition from my food.

No comments: