Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 11

Sunday, May 11

When I had to go back to MedVet last Monday, the doctor noted that I was a little dehydrated. So today Jenny thought she'd give me a little extra water through my tube. She did it in the afternoon, between feedings, because she didn't want the water to take up room in my stomach that should be used for food. About 10 minutes after she gave me the 10 mL's, I threw up. I wasn't wearing my e-collar at the time, and it was mostly water, so it wasn't too messy, but Jenny felt bad.

Also, I haven't gone poop since Friday night. James put me in my litter box twice (trying to encourage me to go, I suppose, but rather insulting, since it's not like I've had any accidents outside my litter box). I'm taking medicine for "GI motility," but maybe it's not helping. Jenny may call MedVet tomorrow. I still feel pretty perky today, though.

No comments: