Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 16

Friday, May 16

I spent the night in my e-collar, but then James took it off for the day. My vet wrap is much better than that stupid tank top, but maybe not as stylish.

It was a busy day for Jenny & James today because Jenny's parents are in town for her older sister Beth's graduation (from the Methodist Theological School in Ohio - she's getting a master's degree), and the hotel they're staying at doesn't allow pets. They had to bring their dog Bailey with them because Sarah, Jenny's younger sister, is dogsitting Wally (James' parents dog) and isn't home. Boy, this is kind of complicated! Anyway, the upshot is that Bailey came over to spend the night with Jenny & James.

I didn't see her, because I stayed in my bedroom, but James went to CABS (Columbus Area Boardgaming Society) and Jenny went to Beth's baccalaureate service, so they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. But Jenny did stop at Tractor Supply Company and buy some actual 3M Vetrap, in a 4" size, so tomorrow we'll see how that works.

No comments: