Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 24

Saturday, May 24

Today I felt miserable. I think it really hurts when I pee. I spent a lot of time upstairs on the bed, under the covers. I had diarrhea twice and afterward I wanted to lie down in my litterbox, which I never usually do. Jenny thinks it’s because I’m afraid I’ll have an accident outside my litterbox, so I figure I might as well just stay in there just in case. She told me that it was OK if I had an accident and I didn’t have to curl up in my litterbox, but I feel funny about the whole thing. James has been watching me and wiping my rear after I have diarrhea because I haven’t really been able to groom myself the way I’m used to lately. I threw up twice today, too. Jenny called MedVet and left a message for Dr. Forman to find out if I can get some pain medication.

No comments: