Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 26

Monday, May 26

Whooaaa...I feel really funky, man...I think it must be the Tramadol I'm taking...it makes me want to lie around and like, contemplate reality, man...

Last night I still felt pretty crummy - in fact, I managed to have diarrhea and throw up (in my litterbox) at the same time. Today James carried me down to the living room from the bedroom. He set me in my new downstairs litterbox & I went pee right away. Other than than, I've just been lying around on the living room floor. I had diarrhea (in the litterbox, of course) twice.

When Jenny & James tried to give me my sub-q fluids tonight, they just couldn't get it together. James stuck me three times and the stuff was still leaking out all over the back of my neck, and I was kind of growling, and finally they gave up. I hope they do a better job tomorrow!

But like I said, I'm really feeling pretty mellow...James is going to try cutting back on the pain reliever by half and see if I perk up. Whether I'm lying around all day because I'm in pain or because I'm all doped up, I haven't been very exciting lately...

No comments: