Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day 154

Wednesday, October 1

Boy, I haven't written anything for a while now! I've been feeling pretty good, although when James took me to MedVet a few weeks ago my numbers were a little higher than they have been. The lady told James to try to get me to drink more water...well, I don't know if I'm drinking ANY water! I have been eating my kibble, though. I'm down to one feeding of 35 mL's every evening, although most days I get water through my tube in the morning, as well.

I get my sub-q fluids about every other day, although as time goes on I am getting less and less tolerant of them. I think my skin is also developing scar tissue, because James seems to be having a harder time finding a good place to stick the needle. OUCH!

Tomorrow Jenny & James are going to Michigan for Jenny's sister Beth's wedding, so I'll be staying with Dr. Burns at Red Maples. I bet they do a better job of giving me my fluids than James!

No comments: